Need Help? is Loading...

International Undergraduate



Undergraduate Top Questions

Use the search bar above to enter your query, or refer to the most frequently asked questions below:


Q. I am a new commencing UG student. What courses should I take first?


A: You should complete the core courses first. These courses will give you a foundation for all other upper level courses. Many upper level courses require prerequisites and you cannot enrol them without having completed the core courses.  Read on…

Progression Check

Q. How can I request a progression check?


A: You can check your program requirements by visiting the UNSW Online Handbook for the year that you first commenced your program. For example, if you commenced your program in 2017 then you should refer to the program requirements from the 2017 UNSW Online Handbook. Read on…


Q. myUNSW won’t let me enrol, what can I do?


A: Make sure you have fully accepted Part 1 and Part 2 of your offer on myUNSW ‘My Application’ tab so you can ‘Update Your Enrolment’.

Here is what you can do if you cannot enrol on myUNSW: Read more…

Choose a topic

Find answers from the below list of topics